Saint Michael and All Angels
PRAISE the Lord, ye servants : O praise the Name of the Lord.
2. Blessed be the Name of the Lord : from this time forth for evermore.
3. The Lord’s Name is praised : from the rising up of the sun unto the going down of the same.
4. The Lord is high above all heathen and his glory above the heavens.
5. Who is like unto the Lord our God, that hath his dwelling so high : and yet humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven and earth?
6. He taketh up the simple out of the dust : and lifteth the poor out of the mire;
7. That he may set him with the princes : even with the princes of his people.
8. He maketh the barren woman to keep house : and to be a joyful mother of children.
Everlasting God, who hast ordained and constituted the services of Angels and men in a wonderful order; Mercifully grant that, as thy holy Angels alway do thee service in heaven so by thy appointment they may succour and defend us on earth; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Old Testament Reading: Daniel 12.1-3
Psalter: Psalm 103
Epistle Reading: Revelation 12.7-12
Gospel Reading: St. Matthew 18.1-10
The Feast of St. Michael this year is the 12th anniversary of our Order: http://orderofcenturions.org/history.html
The Feast of St. Michael is a good time to prayerfully reflect on our Vows we have taken: http://orderofcenturions.org/vow.html
Finally, here is the Prayer of the Order: