Total Pageviews

2013/07/26

The Ninth Sunday after Trinity - 2013

The Ninth Sunday after Trinity.

Psalm 86
Inclina, Domine
( . . . )
4. Comfort the soul of thy servant : for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
5. For thou, Lord, art good and gracious : and of great mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
6. Give ear, Lord, unto my prayer : and ponder the voice of my humble desires.
7. In the time of my trouble I will call upon thee : for thou hearest me.
8. Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord : there is not one that can do as thou doest.
( . . . )

The Collect.
GRANT to us, Lord, we beseech thee, the spirit to think and do always such things as be rightful; that we, who cannot do any thing that is good without thee, may by thee be enabled to live according to thy will; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Old Testament Reading: 1 Kings 10.1-25
Psalter: Psalm 46, 47 | 44, 45
Epistle Reading: 1 Corinthians 10.1-13

Gospel Reading: St.Luke 16.1-9

No comments: