The Fourteenth Sunday after Trinity.
Lucerna pedibus meis
105. THY word is a lantern unto my feet : and a light unto my paths.
106. I have sworn, and am stedfastly purposed : to keep thy righteous judgements.
107. I am troubled above measure : quicken me, O Lord, according to thy word.
108. Let the free-will offerings of my mouth please thee, O Lord : and teach me thy judgements.
109. My soul is always in my hand : yet do I not forget thy law.
110. The ungodly have laid a snare for me : but yet I swerved not from thy commandments.
111. Thy testimonies have I claimed as mine heritage for ever : and why? they are the very joy of my heart.
112. I have applied my heart to fulfil thy statutes alway : even unto the end.
ALMIGHTY and everlasting God, give unto us the increase of faith, hope, and charity; and, that we may obtain that which thou dost promise, make us to love that which thou dost command; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Old Testament Reading: Micah 6.1-8
Psalter: Psalm 84, 85 | 74
Epistle Reading: Galatians 5.16-24
Gospel Reading: St. Luke 17.11-19