Total Pageviews

2015/07/17

The Seventh Sunday after Trinity - 2015


The Seventh Sunday after Trinity.
Psalm 119.49-56
Memor esto servi tui
O THINK upon thy servant, as concerning thy world : wherein thou hast caused me to put my trust.
50. The same is my comfort in my trouble : for thy word hath quickened me.
51. The proud have had me exceedingly in derision : yet have I not shrinked from thy law.
52. For I remembered thine everlasting judgements, O Lord : and received comfort.
53. I am horribly afraid : for the ungodly that forsake thy law.
54. Thy statutes have been my songs : in the house of my pilgrimage.
55. I have thought upon thy Name, O Lord, in the night-season : and have kept thy law.
56. This I had : because I kept thy commandments.

The Collect.
LORD of all power and might, who art the author and giver of all good things; Graft in our hearts the love of thy Name, increase in us true religion, nourish us with all goodness, and of thy great mercy keep us in the same; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Old Testament Reading: Hosea 14.1-9
Psalter: Psalm 32, 36 | 33, 34
Epistle Reading: Romans 6.19-23
Gospel Reading: St. Mark 8.1-9


No comments: