Total Pageviews

2018/06/16

Third Sunday after Trinity - 2018



The Third Sunday after Trinity.
Psalm 23
Dominus regit me.
THE Lord is my shepherd * therefore can I lack nothing.
He shall feed me in a green pasture * and lead me forth beside the waters of comfort.
He shall convert my soul * and bring me forth in the paths of righteousness, for his Name’s sake.
Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil * for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff comfort me.
Thou shalt prepare a table before me against them that trouble me * thou hast anointed my head with oil, and my cup shall be full.
But thy loving-kindness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life * and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son * and to the Holy Ghost;
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be * world without end. Amen.


The Collect.
O LORD, we beseech thee mercifully to hear us; and grant that we, to whom though hast given an hearty desire to pray, may be comforted in all dangers and adversities; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Old Testament Reading: Jeremiah 31.1-14
Psalter: Psalm 16, 17 | 18
Epistle Reading: 1 Peter 5.5-11
Gospel Reading: St. Luke 15.1-10


No comments: